Monday 12 November 2012

Diwali and Pollution

Hi friends,

First I would like to say happy Diwali to you and your family.

Diwali is a festival which is celiberate as the festival because "ram ji came from vanvas and all his people were very happy " they lighted all the ayodhya with the light by placing deepak.

Is the same tradition we are following for making Diwali,
"NO"

Today Diwali is not the festival of light but it has become the festival of sound and pollution,

People use the crackers for enjoyment of this festival  I am not against the crackers   I just want to say that people should take take of pollution they are creating. Many people also use crackers  for making fun of other,
They throw crackers  on other persons especially on the old age people,
they also tease the animals my tiding the crackers  on there tails.

I would like to say just that::"make Diwali in the traditional way that the people has started ".

1 comments:

I-F Stories said...

Dear Writer,
Namaste :)
I agree with your thoughts :)
Its been 15 years i am celebrating it without crackers.. :)
wish you the same..

Post a Comment

 
;